« Spring It On |
| Mini House Tour »
- The NYT has an article today about DIY magazine publishing. Just as blogs have given millions of folks a voice, I love that it's so easy now to publish your own book (I like Blurb a lot) and magazines.
- My latest obsession is Dynamo Donuts. I want one of their lemon pistachios right now, but have settled for a regular old-fashioned from the place near work. A poor substitute.
- Jordan held her first-ever letterpress class this weekend and it was a lot of fun. I can't wait to get my fancy new cards! BTW, her studio space is awesome.
- I think this tea rose belt from Anthropologie would make any outfit happier. And it's just $28.
- How cool is this post that Maggie wrote last week in honor of her husband's 40th birthday? (The answer: very cool.)
- We enjoyed a fantastic dinner at the Village Pub on Friday night. But I couldn't help noticing that the two young boys at the table near us spent most of the evening playing with their handheld devices. I've noticed this lately when we go out to eat that the parents don't engage with the kids at all throughout the meal because they're too busy with their video games or text-messaging or whatever. I'm glad that my nieces and nephews don't do this at the dinner table! At home or in public.
- Speaking of my nieces, one of them was admitted into the hospital late last week and had a really rough weekend. Little kids in pain = the worst. I hope she's feeling better this morning and recovers quickly.